3.1818181818182 out of 5, 1 based on 33 ratings
Try this deliciously indulgent Quorn Stroganoff recipe made with Quorn Chunks. Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy with rice or pasta and sour cream.
- 200g pack Quorn Chunks
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10 pieces button mushroom, quartered
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Heat the oil and unsalted butter in a medium saucepan. Sauté onion and garlic until soft then add the mushroom and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add all-purpose flour and cook for 2-3 minutes. Pour in white wine and reduce for another 2-3 minutes. Add vegetable stock and cream then simmer for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Add Quorn Chunks and cook for 5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Serve with long grain rice or pasta. Top with chopped parsley and sour cream.