2.962962962963 out of 5, 1 based on 27 ratings
Bursting with aromatics, this sweet and salty curry mixes traditional Thai flavours with delicious Quorn Chunks. The vibrant combination of the spices in this recipe will have your tastes buds tingling as you carry it to the table!
- 200g pack Quorn Chunks
- 1 stick cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 100g Massaman curry paste
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp tamarind paste
- 100g potato, diced
- 1 tbsp roasted peanut
- 50g shallot
- Place cinnamon stick and star anise into a saucepan and sauté it for 3 minutes then add coconut milk around ¼ cup. After coconut milk is boiling add Massaman curry paste and cook until fragrant.
- Add Quorn Chunks and cook for 5 minutes then continue to add ½ cup of coconut milk until used up and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add palm sugar, soy sauce, salt and tamarind paste to taste. The curry must be sweet and salty. Add diced potato, roasted peanut and shallot then simmer until cooked.
- Serve with jasmine rice or roti.